Sahastra name meaning
On This Page
What does Sahastra mean?
Substantially used in Oriya, Gujarati, Marathi, Tamil, Hindi, Arabic, Bengali, Sanskrit, Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam, Sahastra is used as a gender-neutral name, meaning of Sahastra is "Thousand".Names that rhyme with Sahastra
How popular is the name Sahastra?
Sahastra is an uncommon name around the globe. At least, 40 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numerology tells about Sahastra?
Your charm is guilty of the success you enjoy right now or will do in the future. You have to learn that what you give is what you get in life. You are smart but prefer to play dumb to get things. You are daring and courageous. You are a child of change. You believe life's to have fun. You find motivation in the most unusual places and people. Do what your heart tells you to do. Otherwise, you will end up unhappy.
Go through the following names similar to Sahastra
- Jahangir is originated from Afghan language bestowed upon baby boys, used dominantly in Arabic and Hindi, Jahangir means "Conqueror of the World or A Moghul Emperor had this Name"
- Kalin - Uncustomary Kalin principally is used in Arabic and English aimed at both sexes, meaning of Kalin is "Dog, Keeper of the Keys or Combination of Caleb or Colin" has its origin in Hebrew, Gaelic and Irish
- Barkha largely is used in Tamil and Bengali is a gender-neutral name. Its origin is in Sanskrit, meaning of Barkha is "Monsoon, Rain or Life Giving"
- Manha - Meaning of Manha is Gift of God or Gift of Allah aimed at both genders is used mainly in Arabic and Arabic
- Hamish - Infrequent boy name Hamish means "Supplanter, Edge or James". It is rooted from Hebrew and Scottish is used prevalently in Arabic and Scottish
Famous people named Sahastra
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Sahastra
- Boys names beginning with S
- Girls names beginning with S
- Arabic Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Sanskrit Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Unique Indian Names