Kalin meaning and origin
Far-out Kalin is used notably in English and Arabic, Kalin means "Combination of Caleb and Colin, Keeper of the Keys, Pure, Dog or Dog-like Devotion to God" aimed at both sexes is rooted from Gaelic, Hebrew, Irish and Celtic. Kalin is version of pleasing Kellen. Kellen is a variation of well-known Kelan. Also Kellen is a variation of well-liked and venerable Kelly. Of Irish, Gaelic and Celtic origin, Uncommon Kellen is dominantly used in English and Hindi languages, Kellen means "Swamp, Slender and The Element Caol Which Means Narrow Slender". Kalin is a variant of biblical and prevailing Cale. Cale is variation of immutable and famed Charles. Meaning of Cale is Surname Derived from Charles and Bold is chiefly used in Arabic and English is originated from Germanic and English.
Variants of Kalin
Kahlin, Cale, Kellen, Charles, Cael, Kelan, Kelly, Kaelan, Arlo, Carel, Kalle, Cheriline, Carrol, Johncharles, Charlesanthony, Carolus, Karl, Caelle, Kealan, Keelan, Caolán, Kayla, Kailianna, CeallaghNames that rhyme with Kalin
Popularity of Kalin
Kalin is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1959 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1994, it ranked 1176th when 94 boy were named Kalin. There are over 3286 babies that have been given the name Kalin in United States. Kalin is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales still in use today. But Kalin is a popular baby name in Bulgaria where every 1 in 1000 have the name. According to our findings, over 10000 babies have been named Kalin globally.
Kalin in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Kalin?
The letter K as your cornerstone reveals you are an introvert who enjoys solitude. You never take a leap of faith but do things with a plan. You are probably gifted with great physical and spiritual energy that you use to help people. You never settle for less. You are the most active, livingly human being in your surroundings. You get disappointed when you realize that most people worry more about social appearances rather than personal growth.
Go through the following names similar to Kalin
- Rima - Curious girl name Rima is used in Gujarati and Arabic, meaning of Rima is "Goddess Durga or White Antelope" came from Spanish and Arabic
- Ranaa - Mostly used in Telugu, Arabic and Arabic unheard-of, Ranaa means "To Gaze, Look Beautiful or Prince" is aimed at both genders
- Nawlah chiefly is used in Sindhi and Arabic bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Nawlah is "A Narrator of Hadith or Narrator of Hadith"
- Qabalah - Mostly used in Arabic and Sindhi, Qabalah means "Daughter of Yazeed, Responsibility or Narrator of Hadith" is a girl name
- Siffat - Unisex name Siffat means "Praise" is used mostly in English and Arabic
Namesakes of Kalin
Lists having Kalin
- Boys names beginning with K
- Girls names beginning with K
- American Baby Names
- Celtic Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Gaelic Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Irish Baby Names
- Arabic Baby Names
- Boy names that starts with Kal
- Boy names that ends with -lin
- Baby Names that mean Keeper
- Baby Names that mean Keys
- Baby Names that mean Pure
- Baby Names that mean Dog
- Baby Names that mean Devotion
- Baby Names that mean God