Sajiyya name meaning
What does Sajiyya mean?
Girl name Sajiyya means "Gift to Next Birth Tweens Boys to her Mother" is especially used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Sajiyya
How popular is the name Sajiyya?
Sajiyya is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to India.
Numerological aspects of Sajiyya
You prefer to take advantage of people, but feel disappointed when someone takes you for granted. Stay curious but don't stress over things because everything's built to change, and not only people but everything you can think of. You always see the good in everything and everyone. Number 9 as your expression no represents your higher purpose in life. You are dominant in your circle of friends.
Do you like Sajiyya? You would love these names
- Aarzu - Boy name Aarzu is notably used in Arabic, Aarzu means "Wish, Hope or Love"
- Abul-Fath is used dominantly in Arabic is a baby boy name, Abul-Fath means "Father of Victory or Victorious"
- Zar-Wareen is used dominantly in Arabic is a baby girl name, Zar-Wareen means "Derived from Zarwari or One who Sprinkles Gold"
- Aasma - Used predominantly in Arabic, Aasma means "Excellent, Sky or Precious" is a girl name
- Malaak - Used predominantly in Arabic atypical, Malaak aimed at baby girls is originated from Arabic, Malaak means "Angel"
Famous people named Sajiyya
We could not find any notable namesake.