Sakhan meaning and origin
Boy name Sakhan is used dominantly in Arabic, Sakhan means "Obedient".Names that rhyme with Sakhan
Popularity of Sakhan
Sakhan is a popular baby name in Pakistan where every 1 in 40000 have the name as well as in India. At least, 10000 people globally have carried Sakhan as their given name according to our estimate.
What numerology tells about Sakhan?
Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about. You are not stubborn but flexible and think outside the limits. Your sensitivity gets in your way of acting as a badass. Working harder than required is what you are known for. You are your own best friend. You think you have all the answers to your questions until someone surprises you and proves you are wrong.
Looking for a name like Sakhan? Please go through the following names
- Ghazia - Used substantially in Arabic, Ghazia means "Conqueror or Striver (in the Defence of True Faith)" is aimed at girls
- Mahnoor - Offbeat girl name Mahnoor means "Moonlight or Glow of Moon" is used prevalently in Arabic
- Abdul Qadir means Servant of the Capable or Of is a boy name chiefly used in Arabic came from Arabic
- Samera means Enchanting or Early Morning Fragrance or Entertaining Companion or Wind is a girl name chiefly used in Arabic came from Hebrew and Arabic
- Hamd - Boy name Hamd means "Praise or Commendation" notably used in Arabic has origin in Arabic
Namesakes of Sakhan
We could not find any notable namesake.