Mufakkir meaning and origin
Boy name Mufakkir means "Thinker or One who Meditates" is used predominantly in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Mufakkir
Popularity of Mufakkir
Mufakkir is an uncommon name around the globe. As per our evaluation, over 40 people has been named Mufakkir globally.
What numbers say about Mufakkir?
To have letter M as the first in your name means you are a prideful, hard-to-love-and-understand person. Your mood changes constantly because you are so fragile and sensitive. You are a hard worker who wants to give their best to accomplish more on a professional level. When it comes to love, you are loyal to one partner only. Everyone loves you for your positivity and the way you talk. You fall in and out of love easily but without hard feelings.
Parents who liked Mufakkir, loved these names
- Dhameer - Infrequent boy name Dhameer is used substantially in Arabic, meaning of Dhameer is "Conscience or Heart"
- Tahniat - The girl name Tahniat is used in Arabic, Tahniat means "Congratulations"
- Iesa - Far-out and Fresh boy name Iesa is used prevalently in Arabic, meaning of Iesa is "A Prophets Name or A Prophet's Name"
- Nayyer chiefly is used in Arabic, meaning of Nayyer is "Radiant" is a baby girl name
- Roshina - Anomalous Roshina is used specifically in Arabic is a girl name, Roshina means "One who Gives Light"
Namesakes of Mufakkir
We could not find any notable namesake.