Salvin meaning and origin
Notably used in English, Salvin came from Latin used as a boy name, meaning of Salvin is "Derived from the Word Salvino, Saviour or Saved". It is celebrated on September 4th.Names that rhyme with Salvin
Popularity of Salvin
Salvin is a familiar baby name in Fiji, India, Kenya, Uganda and Philippines. At least, 1000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
What numerology tells about Salvin?
Don't take life too seriously. You don't believe in rules and restrictions. You are your own best friend. Sometimes you feel this emptiness inside that can't be fulfilled with anything you can think of. You are a person of many talents. Planning is what keeps your mind in shape. Focus on what's important to you rather than focusing on making other people content. People who have this number as their expression no can be described as free souls that can't be tamed.
Looking for a name like Salvin? Please go through the following names
- Aurélian - Aurélians origin is Latin, meaning of Aurélian is "Gold"
- Karsten - Karsten's meaning is The Anointed One, Disciple of the Christ or Disciple of Christ came from Latin and is aimed at both boys and girls is specifically used in Swedish and Norwegian
- Ursule - Curious girl name Ursule is used prevalently in Romanian and French, Ursule means "Little Bear" has origin in Latin
- Elviano - Boy name Elviano is used commonly in Italian which of Latin origin, meaning of Elviano is "Helvius"
- Gná particulary is used in Finnish, Old Norse and Icelandic is a girl name. It is rooted from Latin, Old Norse and Greek, meaning of Gná is "Strong, Mighty, Glory, Beauty or Glory, Beauty"
Namesakes of Salvin
We could not find any notable namesake.