Solenne meaning and origin
Recent and Outlandish Solenne is used substantially in French, Solenne means "Religious, Festive or Solemn". It is rooted from French and Latin is used as a baby girl name. The name is celebrated on October 17 or August 19.
Variants of Solenne
View middle names that goes with Solenne like Tria,Names that rhyme with Solenne
Popularity of Solenne
Solenne was a common name in France. Over 5125 babies have been named Solenne since 1957. When at the peak of its usage in 1982,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 49 years. Solenne is an uncommon baby name in United States, in use since 2002, peaked in 2016 when it ranked 7937th. It also recently appeared in Belgium baby girl names chart. Solenne is a rare baby name in England and Wales however it is still in use. At least, 5000 people globally have carried Solenne as their given name according to our evaluation.
Numerological aspects of Solenne
Facing what you've been through and allowing yourself to grieve over is the only way to fight the numbness within you. You should be more careful with your actions. You can hurt people with your recklessness. You are an intuitive person and can tell if someone's playing you or not. No one can hurt you unless you let it. Having letter S as your cornerstone represents your restless spirit, active brain, strong emotions, ability to attract money and impulsiveness.
Parents who liked Solenne, loved these names
- Justyna - Justyna's meaning is The Just or Righteous is largely used in Danish, Swedish and Norwegian, a baby girl name is of Latin origin
- Rosita - Famed and All time favorite girl name Rosita means "Fame or Type" used in Finnish and English has its origin in Latin language
- Licio - Latin name Licio is a baby boy name, majorly used in Italian, meaning of Licio is "From Lycia"
- Maya - Meaning of Maya is Dream, Midwife or Variant of Maia is majorly used in Sanskrit and Finnish and is bestowed upon both genders has origin in Sanskrit, Hebrew and Latin
- Sylvère - Sylvère's meaning is Forest is originated from Latin
Namesakes of Solenne
- Solenne Figuès, French swimmer