Samanthe name meaning
What does Samanthe mean?
Samanthe is variant of fashinable hot and ceaseless Samantha. Samantha is a variant of popular Samanta. Originated from English and Hebrew, Uncommon Samantha, Samantha means "Bordering and Flower".
How do I pronounce Samanthe?
The proper pronunciation of three syllabled Samanthe is s(a)-man-the. The name can also be pronounced as sam(a)-nthe.
Variants of Samanthe
Samantha, Samanta, Samana, Samanthagrace, GraceNames that rhyme with Samanthe
How popular is the name Samanthe?
Samanthe is an uncommon baby name in United States and may not be used now. At least, 100 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Numerological aspects of Samanthe
Your great sense of humor makes you attractive in other people's eyes. You are an intuitive person and can tell if someone's playing you or not. You will learn that nothing matters more than love and dreams in life. Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed. You are enjoying your comfort zone more than adventures. When it comes to relationships, you hate monogamy and easily fall in and out of love.
Do you like Samanthe? Read these names too
- Adelene - Meaning of Adelene is Noble or Shining aimed at girls is originated from English and Hebrew
- Marie-Elisabeth - Of Hebrew origin, Marie-Elisabeth means "House, God or Princess of the Sea"
- Madou - Boy name Madou is rooted from African-Igbo and Hebrew, meaning of Madou is "Villager of Galilee Where Lived Mary Magdalene"
- Séraphia - The Séraphia is originated from Hebrew, meaning of Séraphia is "To Burn"
- Yannika - The girl name Yannika is originated from Hebrew, Yannika means "God is Merciful and Yahweh is Gracious". Yannika is a feminine version of Yannick.
Famous people named Samanthe
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Samanthe
- Girl names beginning with S
- Unique English Names
- Girl names that starts with Sam
- Baby Names that mean Listener
- Baby Names that mean Flower
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Heard
- Baby Names that mean Fair
- Baby Names that mean Hearing