Izabelle name meaning
What does Izabelle mean?
Customary Izabelle has its origin in Hebrew is especially used in English, Norwegian, Finnish, Swedish and Danish, Izabelle means "God is Perfection, Or: God is My Oath or Beautiful" is used for girls. Izabelle is form of biblical and all time favorite Isabel. Isabel is form of Elizabeth Proven�al. Also Isabel is form of commonly accepted and persistent Isabella. Isabel is also form of renowned and persistent Isabelle. Isabel is derivative of Elisabeth. Isabel is form of Elizabeth in Spanish language. Also Isabel is form of Elisabet in Spanish language. Isabel is also form of Isabella in English language. Origin of Famous Isabel is in Hebrew, meaning of Isabel is "Consecrated to God, God is My Oath and Or: God is My Oath".
How do I pronounce Izabelle?
The three syllabled name Izabelle is pronounced, i-za-belle. It can also be pronounced as izab(el)-le.
Variants of Izabelle
Izzabelle, Isabel, Isabella, Isabelle, Elizabeth, Elisabet, Beileag, Elisa, Izabela, MaribelNames that rhyme with Izabelle
How popular is the name Izabelle?
Izabelle was a common name in United States. Over 3937 babies have been named Izabelle since 1991. At the peak of its usage in 2008,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 27 years but it is still going strong. Izabelle is a familiar baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 500 names. In 2010, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 463 on girl names chart when 89 babies were given the name Izabelle. Over 826 people have been named Izabelle in England and Wales.
Izabelle is an uncommon baby name in Ireland still in use today. Izabelle is a common name in DR Congo and Brazil while somewhat familiar name in Sweden. As per our estimate, over 7000 babies have been bestowed Izabelle around the globe.
Izabelle in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Izabelle?
To have number 7 as your personality number means you are calm by nature and have a peaceful attitude about everything. You often make other feel like they are better than you in order to make them feel good about themselves. You take things too seriously and it makes you nervous when something doesn't go as planned. You have an artistic soul and see yourself as the hero in every situation. Things don't have to go according to the plan all the time because life would be boring as hell if they did.
Do you like Izabelle? Read these names too
- Haral means After Sunset Timing is specifically used in Hindi and Gaelic which is rooted from English and Hebrew is used as a gender insensitive name
- Giuseppe - Noteworthy Giuseppe is used majorly in English, Norwegian and Finnish, Giuseppe means "God Adds, God Would Multiply or He (God) Will Add". Its origin is in Hebrew is used as a boy name
- Hy - Outlandish Hebrew and Vietnamese Hy means "Most Noble or Form of Hyman" which is used mainly in Vietnamese and English is aimed at boys
- Evita - Widely Accepted girl name Evita means "Living or The Enlivening", predominantly used in Swedish and English is rooted from Hebrew language
- Addsion means Son of Adam and In the Bible God Created Adam-the First Man-out of the Red Earth and Breathed Life into Him came from English and Hebrew is used as a baby girl name. Addsion is derived from Addison.
Famous people named Izabelle
- Izabelle Leite in Sixteen as Actress
Lists having Izabelle
- Biblical Girl Names
- Girl names beginning with I
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -belle
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Perfection
- Baby Names that mean Oath
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful