Esequiel name meaning
On This Page
What does Esequiel mean?
Originated from Hebrew, Well-Known and Ceaseless Esequiel bestowed upon baby boys is commonly used in Spanish and English. Esequiel is derivative of Ezekiel. Ezekiel is variant form of biblical Hesekiel. Originated from Hebrew, Well-Known and Ceaseless Ezekiel, Ezekiel means "God Strengthens".
How do I pronounce Esequiel?
The three syllabled name Esequiel is commonly pronounced as e-se-quiel.
Middle Names for Esequiel
Rade, Gjin, Jeth, Illan, Aart, Kage, view more middle names that goes with EsequielNames that rhyme with Esequiel
How popular is the name Esequiel?
Esequiel is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1881 and was able to reach the top 900 names. In 1881, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 866 on boy names chart when 59 babies were named Esequiel.
Over 2826 babies in United States have been named Esequiel. But Esequiel is a popular baby name in Mexico where every 1 in 20000 have the name. According to our evaluation, over 10000 babies have been named Esequiel globally.
Numerological analysis of Esequiel
Besides being hard-working by nature, you are also independent and like to handle things your way. You are always open to new adventures. You can hardly resist a temptation, a trait which affects your relationships in a negative way. You have 3 as your expression number it reveals your positive attitude toward life. You have a sharp focus and hard-working nature. You are a great person with no need of self-doubt.
Other names similar to Esequiel
- Janiece - Specifically used in English far-out, Janiece means "God is Gracious or Variant of Jane" and is used for baby girls came from Hebrew
- Jacopo - New-fangled and Rare Jacopo is used substantially in Italian generally aimed at baby boys. It is rooted from Hebrew, Jacopo means "Holder of the Heel or To Supplant"
- Raphaela - Unconventional girl name Raphaela means "God Heals or God has Healed" and is particulary used in English and German is of Hebrew origin
- Kaelah - Kaelah's meaning is Keeper of the Keys or Pure used for baby girls which of Hebrew origin is predominantly used in English
- Jemmy - Origin of Outlandish Jemmy is in Hebrew, meaning of Jemmy is "Supplant" aimed at both sexes is used predominantly in English
Sibling Names for Esequiel
Choosing a baby name can be a daunting task, especially when considering names for siblings. If you're looking for sibling names to go with the unique and beautiful name Esequiel, we have put together a list of options to inspire you. From classic to modern, here are some great options to consider.
Sister for Esequiel
Names for Esequiel's brother
Famous people named Esequiel
- Esequiel Hernández Jr., Esequiel Hernández Jr
Lists having Esequiel
- Boy names beginning with E
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Hebrew Boy Names
- Spanish Boy Names
- Boy names that ends with -iel
- Baby Names that mean God