Ezri meaning and origin
Used chiefly in Hebrew unusual, Ezri means "My Help" used as a gender-neutral name is originated from Hebrew. Ezri is a form of evergreen, biblical and commonly accepted Ezra. Ezra means God's Help and (God Is) Help is originated from Hebrew.
How is Ezri as a baby name Ezri is a name that isn't meant for everybody, and while it is usually avoided for the "r" in the middle, the universal theme of "aid" is what's sewed in along with the Hebrew historical value, making this name far from a random choice, but a carefully selected one that is meant to take on a lot more than originally intended. The name that will turn heads, as it is short and meaningful at the same time, questionable and direct, and surely one of the names that will keep drawing attention to your daughter for a number of a reasons.
Variants of EzriNames that rhyme with Ezri
Popularity of Ezri
Ezri is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1999 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 2014, it ranked 2831st when 60 girl were named Ezri. There are over 761 babies that have been given the name Ezri in United States. Ezri is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it has been in use since 1999 and achieved its top ranking of 2090 in 2017. Over 106 babies in England and Wales have been named Ezri.
As per our estimate, over 800 people has been named Ezri globally.
What numerology tells about Ezri?
Meditation is your thing. Leave your own mark in the world and make the best out of your life as long as you are here. To have dreams you want to accomplish means having a reason to wake up in the morning. You like to organize and manage things, events, and people. You possess great communication skills. Instead of talking about your dreams and goals, you prefer to realize them and focus on even greater goals after.
Looking for names similar to Ezri? Please go through the following names
- Odeda predominantly is used in English, meaning of Odeda is "Strong or Courageous" bestowed upon girls is originated from Hebrew
- Harane is used in Tamil, Harane means "The One who Worship Lord Shiva" used as a baby girl name came from Hebrew
- Adiv - New-fangled and Atypical baby boy name Adiv means "Gentle, Pleasant Gentle or Pleasant". It is rooted from Hebrew is majorly used in Kannada and Hindi
- Navita - Originated from Hebrew, Navita means "New" typically given to baby girls is chiefly used in Gujarati, Kannada and Marathi
- Atara means Crown used for girls and is used mainly in Hebrew, Italian and German is originated from Hebrew
Namesakes of Ezri
- Ezri Tarazi, Prof