Sanda meaning and origin
The odd girl name Sanda came from Old Greek, English and Spanish is used in Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish and Danish. Sanda is a diminutive of Alexandra. Alexandra is a feminine form of Alexander. Unwonted Alexandra came from Old Greek, meaning of Alexandra is "Protect and Man and Alexein Which Means to Ward Off to Defend". Also. Sanda is an effeminate variation of Sander. Sander is an abridged form of Alexander. Sander is German equivalent of Alexander.Names that rhyme with Sanda
Popularity of Sanda
Sanda is an uncommon baby name in United States, where it had been in use for 52 years, last appeared in 1998 and made just beyond the top 2000 names. There are over 604 babies that have been given the name Sanda in United States. Also, it appeared first time in 1969 on baby girl names list of France. However things change on global perspective, Sanda is extremely popular in Myanmar where every 1 in 500 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Cameroon, Nigeria, Madagascar, Niger, Romania and India. As per our estimate, over 210000 babies have been bestowed Sanda around the globe.
Sanda in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Sanda?
You don't like to be told what to do, nor boss around. You like to go back to your past and fix your mistakes in your head. You lack self-awareness and your conscience isn't clear. You love people back but not with the same intensity they love and care about you. Good things don't just fall from the sky. You have to earn them. You know this. Small successes don't feed your soul. You like to be a part of the big game.
Looking for names similar to Sanda? Please go through the following names
- Filemon is used commonly in Spanish, Danish and Finnish is originated from Old Greek is generally bestowed upon boys. Filemon is form of Philemon in Nordic language
- Sosthène - Boy name Sosthène is of Old Greek origin and is used in French language, meaning of Sosthène is "One Whose Strength is Intact or Safe In Strength"
- Dametrius - Meaning of Dametrius is Dedicated to Demeter and Follower of Demeter is a boy name came from Old Greek. Dametrius is derivation of Demetrius.
- Aleksandra - Odd girl name Aleksandra is chiefly used in Polish and Norwegian which originated from Old Greek, meaning of Aleksandra is "Defender of Men, Defender of Men or He Who Wards Off (Other) Men"
- Besa means Man of the Valley is a gender-neutral name came from Old Greek
Namesakes of Sanda
- Sanda Ladoși, Romanian singer
- Sanda Dubravčić, Croatian physician and former figure skater
- Sandara Park in Can This Be Love as Actress
- Sandali Sinha in Pinjar: Beyond Boundaries... as Actress
- Sandahl Bergman in Conan the Barbarian as Actress
- Sanda Knezevic is renowned for her acting in movie Technotise: Edit & I
Lists having Sanda
- Girl names beginning with S
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Spanish Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -anda
- Girl names that starts with San
- Baby Names that mean Protector
- Baby Names that mean Man
- Baby Names that mean Defender
- Baby Names that mean Helper
- Baby Names that mean Mankind
- Baby Names that mean Defend
- Baby Names that mean Help
- Baby Names that mean Men
- Baby Names that mean Wards
- Baby Names that mean Protect
- Baby Names that mean Manly