Satih meaning and origin
The boy name Satih means "Another Name of God or Preacher" is used primarily in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Satih
Popularity of Satih
Satih is a familiar baby name in Indonesia. As per our evaluation, over 400 people has been named Satih globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological aspects of Satih
The only person you need to prove yourself is the person you see in the mirror every day. You never get tired from trying to be better than you were yesterday. You are all about independence, and like to have your own possessions because you like to enjoy luxury but not at any prize. When it comes to relationships, you hate monogamy and easily fall in and out of love. Stop focusing on the past and embrace your future.
Do you like Satih? Other names you would love
- Ghazaala is used largely in Arabic, Ghazaala means "Gazelle or Deer" and a baby girl name is of Arabic origin
- MustafaKamal - MustafaKamal's meaning is Founder of Modern Turkey is used as a boy name is largely used in Arabic
- Risna - Used principally in Arabic, Risna means "Name of Hindu God or Wise" is used for girls
- Qayoom - Qayoom's meaning is Lord of Universe is used as a baby boy name is largely used in Arabic
- Leshah is used primarily in Arabic, Leshah means "Woman" is given to girls
Namesakes of Satih
We could not find any notable namesake.