Saturnus meaning and origin
Originated from Latin, Saturnus is used predominantly in Finnish, English and Dutch is generally bestowed upon baby boys. Saturnus is variant transcription of Saturn. Saturn is used principally in German, English and Scandinavian, Saturn means "A Planet" has its origin in Latin.
Variants of SaturnusNames that rhyme with Saturnus
Popularity of Saturnus
Saturnus is an uncommon name around the world. According to our research, over 90 babies have been named Saturnus globally.
Numerological aspects of Saturnus
Instead of exploring and searching for something the whole time, try to enjoy life. Being in a relationship is hard for you because you are all about variety. When it comes to love, you are looking for someone trustworthy. People admire your spirit. When it comes to love, you easily get tired of being with one person only. The number 9 as your personality no reveals that you are charming, positive, very idealistic and well-versed in different subjects.
Parents who liked Saturnus, loved these names
- Benignus - The boy name Benignus is originated from Latin, Benignus means "Benign, Kind, Friendly or Good" is used especially in Finnish
- Rosheen - Unexpected Rosheen predominantly is used in Gujarati, Oriya and Kannada is originated from Latin and a gender insensitive name, meaning of Rosheen is "Rose or Little Rose"
- Mirabel - Used prevalently in Danish and Swedish far-out, Mirabel has origin in Latin, Mirabel means "Lovely or Of Uncommon Beauty" is used as a girl name
- Lovro predominantly is used in Slovenian aimed at boys that of Latin origin, meaning of Lovro is "Laurel"
- Marionne - Egyptian and Hebrew name Marionne means "Wished for Child and Sea of Bitterness", used largely in Swedish is given to girls. Marionne is resultant of Marian.
Namesakes of Saturnus
- Saturnus, band from Denmark formed in 1991