Mirabel name meaning
What does Mirabel mean?
Used commonly in Swedish, English, Finnish, Spanish, Danish and Norwegian uncustomary, Mirabel aimed at girls, Mirabel means "Of Uncommon Beauty, Wonderful or Lovely" is originated from Latin. Mirabel is form of Mirabelle. Mirabelle is variant form of Mirabella. Origin of Queer Mirabelle is in Latin language, meaning of Mirabelle is "Mirabilis, Wonders and Magnificent". Mirabel is form of Mirabella. Mirabella is variant form of Mirabelle. Also Mirabella is version of timeless and desirable Miranda. Mirabella's meaning is Mirabilis and Magnificent came from Latin.
How do I pronounce Mirabel?
The most common way to pronounce three syllabled Mirabel is m(i)-ra-bel.
Variants of Mirabel
Mirabelle, Mirabella, Belle, Miranda, Belli, Bellina, Donabel, Annabella, Maranda, Randi
View middle names that goes with Mirabel like Blon, Carolann, Soline, Elke, Aves, Bellarose,Names that rhyme with Mirabel
How popular is the name Mirabel?
Mirabel is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1982 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 2013, it ranked 2998th when 55 girl were named Mirabel. There are over 583 babies that have been given the name Mirabel in United States. Mirabel is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it has been in use since 2000 and achieved its top ranking of 1977 in 2018. Over 113 people have been named Mirabel in England and Wales. In France, first appeared in 2013 and is still in use.
Mirabel is a rare baby name in Ireland there is very thin chances of it still being given since it isn't seen since 2002. But Mirabel is a popular baby name in Cameroon where every 1 in 2000 have the name. According to our evaluation, over 10000 babies have been named Mirabel globally.
What numbers say about Mirabel?
You lack adventure. You are an exceptional person, a good listener for your friends and family, but shy as a lover. You enjoy tense situations and complex problems that require a lot of thinking and creativity. You are inspiring and have a strong charisma. You are intelligent and independent. You are truthful and prefer the cold truth over warm lies. You are an artist by soul, which is something almost everyone envies you for.
If you like Mirabel, you would love these names
- Catello - Unusual Catello is used mainly in Italian, Catello means "Puppy" given to boys is originated from Latin
- Sorenza - Sorenza means "Arise" came from Latin
- Cellina means Sky or Heaven is originated from Latin and Old Greek and is used principally in French, English and Swedish is used for girls
- Vernetta - Meaning of Vernetta is Alder is used as a baby girl name and is majorly used in English is rooted from Old French and Latin
- Massime - Latin name Massime means "Greatest"
Famous people named Mirabel
- Mirabel Osler, English writer and garden designer
- Mirabelle Kirkland in Adieu, plancher des vaches! as Actress
- Mirabelle Lee in Blood Ties as Actress
- Mirabel Stuart in The Boyfriend as Actor
Lists having Mirabel
- Girl names beginning with M
- American Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Spanish Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Beauty
- Baby Names that mean Wonderful
- Baby Names that mean Lovely