Arianna meaning and origin
Arianna means Holy One, To Sing, Most Venerable, Holy or Peace used for both genders is of Latin, Welsh and Old Greek origin is predominantly used in Marathi, Hindi, Greek, Tamil, Norwegian, Malayalam, Telugu, Bengali, Kannada, Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Gujarati, English, Italian and Oriya. Arianna is variant of preeminent Ariane. Ariane is version of in demand soaring, acclaimed and long standing Adriana. Also Ariane is a version of widely accepted Ariadne. Ariane is also variant form of desirable Ariana. Ariane is also variant of in vogue and eminent Arianna. Ariane is also variant of frequently used Oriana. Ariane is feminine form of Arianus. Ariane is French equivalent of Ariadne. Ariane means Holy, From Hadria and From Adria is rooted from Old French, Greek and Welsh. Arianna is form of celebrated Ariadne. Ariadne is equivalent of The Greek Name Αριαδνη Meaning Most Holy in Latin language. Admired and In fashion Sky-scraping Old Greek Ariadne, meaning of Ariadne is "Most Holy Woman, The Elements Ari Which Means Most Very and Very Holy Woman". Arianna is derived from Ariana. Ariana is variant form of eminent Ariane. Ariana is equivalent of Adriana in Dutch and German languages. Also Ariana is English, Albanian and French equivalent of Ariadne. Ariana is also English equivalent of Arianna. Ariana means Noble, Very Holy Woman and Pure is originated from Old Greek, Greek and Latin. Arianna is celebrated on September 18.
Variants of Arianna
View middle names that goes with Arianna like Jenifer, Lynette, Eugenia, Yvonne, Tressie, Cornelia,Names that rhyme with Arianna
Popularity of Arianna
Arianna was a very popular name in United States. Over 91159 babies have been named Arianna since 1959. At the peak of its usage in 2014, the moniker grabbed the 40th spot and 5261 baby girls were given the name. However after 65 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts but still performing better than most of the names. In addition to that, the given name has been in the top 50 baby names 3 times Also, Arianna was a popular name in Italy. Over 44205 babies have been named Arianna since 1999. When at the peak of its usage in 2000, it ranked 16th when 2671 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. However after 20 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts but still going strong on charts. Moreover, the given name has been to the top 50 baby names 20 times
Arianna used to be a common name in England and Wales, first appeared in 1996 and over 1919 babies have been given the name in 23 years. At its zenith in 2016,. However after 23 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts but it is still going strong. Arianna is a unique baby name in Ireland, it has been in use since 1995 and was able to reach the top 200 names. Recently in 2017, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 172 on girl names chart when 30 babies were named Arianna. Over 271 babies in Ireland have been named Arianna. Also, in Switzerland, it has been in use since 1998 and was able to reach the top 300 names. Recently in 2017, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 219 on girl names chart when 36 babies were named Arianna. There are over 526 babies that have been given the name Arianna in Switzerland.
Arianna is an uncommon baby name in France, although it has been in use since 1974 but could not make beyond the top 2000. Over 200 people have been named Arianna in France. In Belgium, it has been in use since 2008 and achieved its top ranking of 682 in 2015. But Arianna is a popular baby name in Mexico where every 1 in 20000 have the name. At least, 130000 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Arianna in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Arianna
You act cold around people not because you are insensitive as they believe but scared of getting carried away by your emotions. Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed. You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success. When it comes to your personal life, you prefer to keep it private. Work on your ability to understand how people feel.
Parents who liked Arianna, loved these names
- Claribel - Originated from Latin, Famous and Ceaseless Claribel is commonly used in English, Claribel means "Beautiful or Bright" is used for baby girls
- Pierrette means The Stone or The Word Petros Which is of the Meaning Rock Stone is a girl name and came from Old Greek and Latin is used specifically in Swedish and Finnish
- Mirra - Uncommon girl name Mirra is rooted from Latin which is predominantly used in Icelandic and Finnish languages, Mirra means "Wonders"
- Amédis - Amédis's meaning is Loved By God is of Latin origin
- Crispina - Unusual Crispina is used dominantly in Danish, Finnish and Italian, Crispina means "Curly Haired or Curly-Headed", a baby girl name is rooted from Latin
Namesakes of Arianna
- Arianna Puello, Spanish rapper of Dominican origin
- Arianna Huffington, Greek-American author, syndicated columnist
- Arianna Fontana, Italian short track speed skater,
- Arianna Follis, Italian cross-country skier
- Arianna Basco in The Debut as Actress
- Arianna Marsden in The Testaments: Of One Fold and One Shepherd as Actress
- Arianna Afsar in Stuff You Should Know as
- Arianna David in Le ragazze di Miss Italia as Actress
- Arianna Savall Figueras is a soprano, composer and Spanish harpist, daughter of the musician Jordi Savall and of the singer Montserrat Figueras, and sister of Ferran Savall, also musician.
- Arianna Bosi directed the TV series Correlli
- Arianna Gorini played the significant role of Nicole in 1964 horror and mystery flick 6 donne per l'assassino.
- Arianna Pettitt portrayed the main character of Homeless Child in 2020 drama, sci-fi movie Open Wounds.
Lists having Arianna
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Greek Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Welsh Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Italian Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Popular English Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -anna
- Girl names that starts with Ari
- Popular Girl Names in United States (2018)
- Popular Girl Names in Italy (2018)
- Baby Names that mean Holy
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Woman
- Baby Names that mean Sing
- Baby Names that mean Venerable
- Baby Names that mean Peace