Sellirs name meaning
What does Sellirs mean?
Boy name Sellirs is originated from English. Sellirs is derived from Sellers. Sellers is originated from English, Sellers means "One who Dwells In the Marshland".Names that rhyme with Sellirs
How popular is the name Sellirs?
Sellirs is an extremely rare name around the world.
Numerological analysis of Sellirs
You love to travel but lack the money at the moment. Partnerships are exclusively important to you. You never focus on things that don't improve your life or make you a better person. Don't feel guilty if suddenly you find your opinion of something or feelings for someone changed. You were born to change. Nothing and no one can keep you amused for too long. You are a good friend. Getting played by the people you trust is your deepest fear.
Parents who liked Sellirs, loved these names
- Hammynd - Boy name Hammynd is of Middle and English origin, meaning of Hammynd is "House and From the Little Home". Hammynd is a resultant of Hammond.
- Bayley - Unconventional unisex name Bayley means "Public Official, Law Enforcer or In the Middle Ages a Bailiff was a Minor Officer of the Law", commonly used in English and English has origin in Old English
- Vanytie - Origin of Vanytie is in English is a baby girl name, meaning of Vanytie is "Pride In Oneself". Vanytie is derivation of Vanity.
- Ansley - Renowned and Sky-scraping Modish Ansleys origin is Old English is principally used in Scottish and English and a unisex name, meaning of Ansley is "Wood, My Own Meadow or Clearing"
- Humilitie is originated from English, Humilitie means "Humble and One who is Modest" is bestowed upon boys. Humilitie is derived from Humility.
Famous people named Sellirs
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Sellirs
Share your opinion on Sellirs