Semra meaning and origin
Used commonly in Turkish unusual, Semra means "Dark, Dark-Skinned or Brunette" and is given to girls is originated from Arabic and Turkish.Names that rhyme with Semra
Popularity of Semra
Semra is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. It had a short run of 6 years on England and Wales girl names chart. Also, it is among the top 1000 girl names in France. Over 276 people have been named Semra in France. Semra is a rare baby name in Belgium, chances of it being still in use are very slim. But an extremely popular name in Turkey where every 1 in 500 have the name. At least, 160000 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Semra in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Semra?
Focus on what makes you feel alive and energetic. People see you as their leader because of your attitude, determination, and creative thinking. You often trust the wrong people when it comes to relationships. The letter A as your capstone represents your high aspirations and unusual character. Situations and people don't bother you much unless they concern you in some way. Handling the problems and life situations of others keeps you distracted from your own.
Go through the following names similar to Semra
- Saffet - Girl name Saffet is used dominantly in Turkish, Saffet means "Pure"
- Dilek means Dilek is used as a baby girl name. Its origin is in Turkish is largely used in Turkish
- Miraç is used mostly in Turkish aimed at boys has its origin in Arabic, Miraç means "Ascension"
- Ayaz - Used predominantly in Turkish, Tamil and Arabic unusual, Ayaz means "Respected or Enduring, Night Breeze or A Sincere Slave of Mahmood the King Once Upon a Time" and originated from Turkish is used for baby boys
- Mesut - Unexpected choice and Fresh boy name Mesut is used notably in Turkish that came from Turkish, meaning of Mesut is "Happy"
Namesakes of Semra
- Semra Dündar, Turkish hematologist
- Semra Özdamar in Hababam Sinifi Sinifta Kaldi as Actress
- Semra Dincer in Kaybolan yillar as Actress
- Semra Turan in Fighter as Actress
- Semra Engin acted in movie Bastir Behçet bastir
- In 1972, Semra Sar characterized the role of N in drama, romance movie Hayat mi Bu?.
- Semra Uçar, from 1981 comedy, drama film Saka yapma, who portrayed the N.
- Semra Türel, from 1985 drama, romance movie Kaçak Sarkici, who portrayed the N.
- In 1962, Semra Timucin played the role of Dancer in romance flick Hayalimdeki sevgili.
- In 1962, Semra Ece portrayed the role of N in romance film Yavas yürü.
- Semra Eris characterized the main character of N in 1961 drama, romance movie Sensiz yillar.
- In 1964, Semra Durmus played the role of N In movie Cimbiz Ali.