Severine name meaning
What does Severine mean?
Far-out Severine is used in Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Greenlandic and Norwegian, Severine means "Rigor or Seriousness" aimed at baby girls came from Spanish and Latin. Severine is variant of Severina. Severina is an effeminate version of Severinus. Of Latin origin, Odd Severina, Severina means "The Severe and Rigor". Severine is variant of ceaseless Severa. Severa is effeminate variant of Severus or. Severa's meaning is Seriousness, Severe and Rigor is rooted from Latin and Spanish.
Variants of Severine
Sevrine, Severa, Severina, Severah, Severinus, Severus, Sera, Seve, Severin, Serah, Seraphia, Sarah, Seraphina, Seved
View middle names that goes with Severine like Georgette, Madonna, Ariyah,Names that rhyme with Severine
How popular is the name Severine?
Severine was among the very popular names in France. Since emerging in 1900 around 80257 babies have been given the name. When at its peak in 1975, it ranked 9th when 7344 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. After 112 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts. Additionally, the given name has been in the top 10 baby names 2 times Severine is an uncommon baby name in still in use in United States.
Severine is a rare baby name in England and Wales still in use today. And also in Ireland. But Severine is a popular baby name in DR Congo where every 1 in 7000 have the name as well as in Benin. At least, 80000 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Severine in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Severine?
You take things too personally and it's affecting your mental health in a negative way. Facing what you've been through and allowing yourself to grieve over is the only way to fight the numbness within you. You don't allow yourself to get carried away and take advantage of people only because they like you and admire your personality. You like to prove yourself to people, even to people you don't like which is a big mistake.
Go through the following names similar to Severine
- Gasse - Boy name Gasse is chiefly used in Swedish and Old Swedish languages. Gasse is Swedish form of Gassi
- Joret - Principally used in Sami illustrous, Joret is used for boys. Joret is equivalent of Jörgen in Sami language
- Franklín - Cherished and Ever lasting boy name Franklín is chiefly used in Icelandic and Swedish. Franklín is Icelandic form of Franklin
- Vikke is Finnish equivalent of Viiki. Also Vikke is Finnish equivalent of Vicke
- Swarthofthi - The boy name Swarthofthi is largely used in Old Danish and Danish languages. Swarthofthi is equivalent of Svarthǫfði in Danish language
Famous people named Severine
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Severine
- Girl names beginning with S
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Spanish Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -rine
- Popular Girl Names in France (1987)
- Baby Names that mean Seriousness