Shakeel meaning and origin
Unfamiliar Arabic Shakeel bestowed upon both sexes, used mostly in Marathi, Hindi, Arabic, Sindhi, Kannada, Telugu and English, meaning of Shakeel is "Handsome, Good Looking or Comely". Shakeel is equivalent of Shakil in Arabic language. Also Shakeel is equivalent of Shaquille in English language.
Variants of ShakeelNames that rhyme with Shakeel
Popularity of Shakeel
In United States, Shakeel is a unique name where it had been in use since for 18 from 1982 to 2010 and had secured the place in top 2000 names. In 1993, it ranked 1848th when 45 boys were named Shakeel. There are over 212 babies that have been given the name Shakeel in United States. Shakeel is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, although it has been in use since 1996 but could not make beyond the top 700. Over 373 babies in England and Wales have been named Shakeel.
However things change on global perspective, Shakeel is extremely popular in Pakistan where every 1 in 900 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in India and Saudi Arabia. According to our evaluation, over 290000 babies have been named Shakeel globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Shakeel
You wish to live someplace quiet surrounded by nature and animals like the mountains. You dream of spending your last days in a place like this. But for now, focus on today. Letter L as your capstone associated your personality with deep emotions, depressive phases, responsibility, and a competitive spirit. You are daring and courageous. You should be more careful with your actions. You can hurt people with your recklessness.
Go through the following names similar to Shakeel
- Kutaiba notably is used in Arabic and Hindi, meaning of Kutaiba is "Lord of Flowers" is used as a boy name
- Hiza - Meaning of Hiza is Lucky or Beauty used for girls is primarily used in Arabic and Hindi
- Kabirah - Of African origin, Kabirah means "Elder or Big" largely used in Sindhi and Arabic is used as a baby girl name
- Thaniksha - Girl name Thaniksha is used substantially in Tamil and Arabic, meaning of Thaniksha is "Gold"
- Shandar came from Sanskrit is used as a boy name, meaning of Shandar is "Arrogant or Proud" is majorly used in Oriya and Marathi
Namesakes of Shakeel
- Shakeel Badayuni, Indian Urdu poet
- Shakeel Ahmed, wicketkeeper/batsman
- Shakeel Ahmed, former Pakistani cricketer
- Shakeel Khan, cricketer
- Shakeel Ahmad, member of the 12th and 14th Lok Sabha of India
- Shakeela in Boss Engira Baskaran as Actress
- Shakeel Noorani in Bade Dilwala as Producer
Lists having Shakeel
- Boys names beginning with S
- Girls names beginning with S
- Arabic Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Sindhi Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Handsome
- Baby Names that mean Good
- Baby Names that mean Looking
- Baby Names that mean Comely