Shalin name meaning
What does Shalin mean?
Far-out Shalin is used largely in Marathi, Tamil, Hindi, Malayalam and Arabic is of English-American origin, Shalin means "Modest or Silk-cotton Tree" is bestowed upon both sexes. Shalin is form of Shalyn. Also Shalyn is spelling variation of prefix 'Sha-';Lynn.
Variants of Shalin
Shallin, Shalyn, Lynn, Linell, Linn, Adallyn, LynnmarieNames that rhyme with Shalin
How popular is the name Shalin?
Shalin is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 63 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 4000. Over 497 people have been named Shalin in United States. Shalin is a rare baby name in England and Wales, chances of it being still in use are very slim. Shalin is a common name in China and India while somewhat familiar name in Kenya, Sri Lanka, Singapore, Taiwan, South Africa and England. At least, 10000 people globally have carried Shalin as their given name according to our research.
Numerological aspects of Shalin
You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony. You are dedicated to your career more than you are dedicated to your personal life. Remember you don't have to know everything. Don't take life too seriously. If number 1 is your soul urge no, it means you should be more independent. People who know you describe you as driven and ambitious. You are the original fellow everyone admires.
Other names similar to Shalin, for soon-to-be-parents
- Hiza - The girl name Hiza means "Beauty or Lucky" is used in Hindi and Arabic
- Chalisa - Chalisa's meaning is Righteous is largely used in Arabic and English and is aimed at girls is of English and Hebrew origin
- Habibah - The curious girl name Habibah is used mostly in Arabic and Marathi, Habibah means "Beloved or Sweetheart" has its origin in Arabic
- Huzayfah - Boy name Huzayfah is particulary used in Sindhi and Arabic languages, meaning of Huzayfah is "Curtailed, Curtailing or Short"
- Saji - Meaning of Saji is Calm or Peaceful used for both boys and girls, used in Sindhi, Malayalam and Oriya has its origin in Arabic
Famous people named Shalin
- Shalin Zulkifli, Malaysian professional ten pin bowler and former Asian No. 1
- Shalini Chandran in Desire of a Housewife as Actress
- Shalini Kapoor in Sapoot as Actress
- Shalini K. Grover in Unspeakable as Actress
- Shalini Kantayya in Chasing the Sun as Director
- Shalini Bathina in underPRESSURE as Actress
- Shalini Sahuta in Ready as Actress
Lists having Shalin
- Boys names beginning with S
- Girls names beginning with S
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Arabic Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Modest
- Baby Names that mean Silk
- Baby Names that mean Tree