Habibah name meaning
What does Habibah mean?
Offbeat Habibah's origin is Arabic is predominantly used in Sindhi, Arabic, Hebrew, Hindi and Marathi and is aimed at girls, meaning of Habibah is "Beloved, Sweetheart, Darling or Loved One".
How about the name Habibah for a baby?
Habibah is a charming name for a baby girl that has Arabic roots and means "loved one." The name is elegant and exudes a sense of gentle warmth, making it an ideal choice for parents who want to give their child a unique yet endearing name. Habibah carries with it an inherent sense of affection and adoration, which makes it perfect for families who value closeness and deep connections. It is a name that can help your child stand out while still remaining understated, making it an excellent choice for parents who want something distinctive without being flashy. Overall, Habibah is the perfect moniker for any parent looking for a beautiful and meaningful name for their precious little girl.
How do I pronounce Habibah?
Three syllabled Habibah is most commonly pronounced as ha-bi-bah.Names that rhyme with Habibah
How popular is the name Habibah?
Habibah is a unique baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 1000 names. In 2007, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 942 on girl names chart when 32 babies were named Habibah. There are over 355 babies that have been given the name Habibah in England and Wales. Habibah is an uncommon baby name in still in use in United States. But Habibah is a popular baby name in Indonesia where every 1 in 20000 have the name as well as in Malaysia. At least, 50000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Numerological analysis of Habibah
You are more of a doer than a talker. You like disconnecting from the world and reconnecting with your soul. Letter H in your name, represents your creativity. You don't believe much in love. However, deep inside, you secretly wish to find someone who will prove you wrong. Remember that life is to have fun and don't worry much. Having number 11 as your soul urge no symbolizes your wandering nature.
Other names similar to Habibah, for would be parents
- Ziyad - Uncommon boy name Ziyad has origin in Arabic and is chiefly used in Arabic and Turkish languages, meaning of Ziyad is "He Shall Add, The Word Zada with the Meaning to Increase or Super Abundance"
- Aabish - Aabish's meaning is Lucky or She was a Queen of Irqan is commonly used in Arabic and Sindhi is aimed at girls
- Batool - Batool's meaning is Immaculate or A True Devotee Woman of Allah is commonly used in Sindhi and Kannada. Its origin is in Arabic is aimed at girls
- Nizzar - Nizzar's meaning is Keen-eyed or Attention to Details aimed at boys is used mainly in Sindhi and Arabic
- Sarmad - The curious boy name Sarmad is used in Arabic and Sindhi, Sarmad means "Which has a Beginning or End or Everlasting" is rooted from Arabic
Sibling Names for Habibah
If you're searching for the perfect name for your little one, then Habibah could be a great choice. To help you come up with some lovely sibling names to pair with Habibah, here are some suggestions that might inspire you. From classic names to modern options, there's something here for everyone!
Sister for Habibah
Brother for Habibah
Famous people named Habibah
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Habibah
- Girl names beginning with H
- Arabic Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Hindi Girl Names
- Marathi Girl Names
- Sindhi Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Beloved
- Baby Names that mean Sweetheart
- Baby Names that mean Darling
- Baby Names that mean Loved
- Baby Names that mean One