Shanquita name meaning
What does Shanquita mean?
Meaning of Shanquita is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Shanquita
How popular is the name Shanquita?
Shanquita is an uncommon baby name in United States where it had been in use since 1982 and peaked in 1986 when it ranked 5753rd. Over 105 babies in United States have been named Shanquita. According to our findings, at least 100 people have been bestowed Shanquita around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Shanquita
You have no problem standing up for what's right, no matter if it concerns you, someone you know or someone you've just met. You try to teach others to follow your example and work hard on their dreams but they ignore you, thinking you are losing time. You have a powerful appearance. You always make the best entrance, no matter where you appear. You think you have all the answers to your questions until someone surprises you and proves you are wrong.
Parents who liked Shanquita, loved these names
- Rizza - Rizza's meaning is Rizal or Rizalina is used as a girl name is dominantly used in Tagalog
- Zer - Unwonted gender-neutral name Zer means "Wreath"
- Aung - New-fangled and Uncommon Aung is used dominantly in Burmese usually aimed at both genders is came from Burmese, Aung means "Success"
- Maricris - Rare girl name Maricris is rooted from Spanish, meaning of Maricris is "María or Cristina" is prevalently used in Spanish and Tagalog
- Kamakana means Gift is a boy name
Famous people named Shanquita
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Shanquita
- Girl names beginning with S
- Unique English Names
- Girl names that starts with Shan
- Girl names that ends with -ita