Silvestre name meaning
On This Page
What does Silvestre mean?
Infrequent boy name Silvestre means "Relative to the Forest" has its origin in Latin is mainly used in Spanish. Silvestre is derivative of Silvester. Originated from English, Latin and French, Unfamiliar Silvester, meaning of Silvester is "Trees and A Forest".
Silvestre is celebrated on 31 December.
How about the name Silvestre for a baby?
Silvestre is a unique and uncommon name for baby boys. The name has a Latin origin and means wooded. It evokes the image of lush greenery and nature, making it an ideal choice for parents who love the outdoors.
Silvestre has a gentle sound that rolls off the tongue, giving it a soft and soothing feel. The name has an air of sophistication and elegance, making it perfect for parents who are looking for a name that is both unique and classic.
It also offers several nickname options such as Sil, Sly, or Vestre that provide further individuality to this already distinctive name. Overall, Silvestre is a charming and memorable name with strong ties to nature, making it an excellent choice for parents seeking something original yet meaningful for their baby boy.
How do I pronounce Silvestre?
The three syllabled name Silvestre is pronounced, s(i)-lvest-re. The name can also be pronounced as sil-ves-tre.
Middle Names for Silvestre
Eyen, Kaen, Harve, Wene, view more middle names that goes with SilvestreNames that rhyme with Silvestre
How popular is the name Silvestre?
Silvestre is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1912 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1992, it ranked 1523rd when 60 boy were named Silvestre.
There are over 2327 babies that have been given the name Silvestre in United States. Silvestre is an uncommon baby name in France, its highest ever rank is 509 (1905) in its 13 years run on France naming chart.
But Silvestre is a popular baby name in Mexico where every 1 in 3000 have the name as well as in, Philippines, Brazil, Mozambique, Angola, Peru, Bolivia and Argentina. According to our research, over 150000 babies have been named Silvestre globally.
Silvestre in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Silvestre
You always dress as you feel at the moment. Your sensitivity gets in your way of acting as a badass. You want to do everything as planned in life. Getting played by the people you trust is your deepest fear. You don't depend on anyone's understanding and support. You should stop hoping that everyone will understand and support you. You are enjoying your comfort zone more than adventures. Focus on inner peace, balance, harmony, helping those in need, kindness, and love.
Do you like Silvestre? Read these names too
- Dana Paola - Spanish name Dana Paola is used substantially in Spanish, a baby girl name, meaning of Dana Paola is "Paola or Dana"
- Bartholomé - Bartholomé's meaning is Son of Tolomé or Son of Tolmai is particulary used in Spanish has origin in Aramaic
- Emerita - Odd girl name Emerita is mostly used in Spanish has its origin in Latin, meaning of Emerita is "Meritorious"
- Eustaquio - Used largely in Spanish atypical, Eustaquio aimed at baby boys is of Old Greek origin, Eustaquio means "Eu or Stachys"
- Verónica - Origin of Verónica is in Old Greek is specifically used in Spanish, meaning of Verónica is "Bringing Victory" is used for girls
Famous people named Silvestre
- Silvestre Revueltas, Mexican composer of classical music
- Silvestre Siale Bileka, Equato-Guinean politician
- Silvestre Reyes, former U.S. Representative for
- Silvestre Varela, Portuguese professional footballer
- Silvestre S. Herrera, Private First Class of the United States Army
- Silvestre Igoa, Spanish footballer
- Silvestre Dangond, Colombian singer
- Silvestre Alegrim acted in movie The Balcony of the Nightingales
Lists having Silvestre
- Boy names beginning with S
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Latin Boy Names
- Spanish Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Forest