Solveiga meaning and origin
Solveiga is version of loved Solveig. Solveig is variant form of Sǫlveig. Nordic and Old Norse name Solveig, meaning of Solveig is "Strength, Struggle and House".
Variants of SolveigaNames that rhyme with Solveiga
Popularity of Solveiga
Solveiga is a familiar baby name in Latvia and Lithuania. As per our findings, over 800 babies have been bestowed Solveiga around the globe.
What numerology tells about Solveiga?
You have to learn that what you give is what you get in life. Stop treating people like you are better than them even if you really are. You prefer to take advantage of people, but feel disappointed when someone takes you for granted. Find someone who will change how you see love. Your soul mate is somewhere out there. Open your eyes. You believe in yourself, something we don't see much in people today.
Do you like Solveiga? Other names you would love
- Aske has its origin in Germanic is a baby boy name is used in Danish, Finnish and Swedish. Aske is form of Names Containing the Name Element Ask in Frisian language
- Esau - Originated from Hebrew, Prevalent and Ceaseless Esau is used chiefly in Finnish and Danish, Esau means "Hairy Rough" is bestowed upon baby boys
- Aarne - The trendy boy name Aarne is dominantly used in Danish and Swedish came from Germanic. Aarne is equivalent of Arne in Finnish language
- Ingri - Persistent and Lofty Ingri dominantly is used in Danish and Swedish is given to baby girls. Ingri is form of Ingrid in Swedish and Norwegian languages
- Tyr - The queer and modern boy name Tyr means "Light, Daylight or Deity" which is rooted from Old Norse is specifically used in Scandinavian and Swedish
Namesakes of Solveiga
We could not find any notable namesake.