Sorana meaning and origin
Mostly used in Romanian, Sorana has its origin in Romanian, meaning of Sorana is "Rising Sun" is aimed at baby girls.
View middle names that goes with Sorana like Hede, Xina, Mikaela, Margarette,Names that rhyme with Sorana
Popularity of Sorana
Sorana is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. And also in France. Sorana is a common name in Romania while somewhat familiar name in India. As per our research, over 1000 people has been named Sorana globally.
What numbers say about Sorana?
You can't stand being imprisoned by your feelings for someone. You would rather pretend that you don't have them. You can practically make a person do what you want and they will do it without hesitation. If your name ends up with the letter A, it means you are a creative fellow with a great wish to succeed in your career. If someone surprises you in a positive way, that's fine. But it will take long until they earn your trust and full respect.
Other names similar to Sorana
- Orégane means Face of Gold is used prevalently in Breton and Breton
- Melech means Ruler is used as a baby boy name
- Tupaq has its origin in Aztec, Tupaq means "Warrior and Bote" is given to boys. Tupaq is derivative of Tupac.
- Gunild is used dominantly in Swedish and Nordic is a gender-neutral name, Gunild means "Fight"
- Achinoam - Achinoam's meaning is My Brother is a Delight is a baby boy name
Namesakes of Sorana
- Sorana Cîrstea, Romanian tennis player