Sovia meaning and origin
Sovia is version of Sohviia. Sohviia is Finnish cognate of Sofia.
Variants of SoviaNames that rhyme with Sovia
Popularity of Sovia
Sovia is a common baby name in Indonesia. As per our estimate, over 4000 people has been named Sovia globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Here's what numbers has to say about Sovia
You believe in yourself, something we don't see much in people today. The capstone of your name reveals your true personality, your skills, and unique abilities. You take calculated risks and take your ideas and the ideas of others seriously. Your sensitivity gets in your way of acting as a badass. Your intellectual mind is always generating new creative ideas. You have a strong will to succeed in life.
Looking for names similar to Sovia? Please go through the following names
- Jutukka - Used largely in Finnish cherished, Jutukka is a baby boy name. Jutukka is Finnish form of Juhani
- Luikko - Boy name Luikko is used notably in Finnish. Luikko is Finnish cognate of Luikki
- Ruupert is Finnish cognate of Rupert
- Sussoo is Finnish cognate of Susso
- Almiira is Finnish cognate of Almira
Namesakes of Sovia
We could not find any notable namesake.