Staas meaning and origin
Boy name Staas has its origin in Old Greek is used mostly in Frisian. Staas is diminutive of Anastasius. Anastasius is equivalent of Anastas in Latin language. Also Anastasius is Latin form of The Greek Name Αναστασιος Meaning Resurrection. Origin of Anastasius is in Old Greek, meaning of Anastasius is "Resurrection and Risen One". Also. Staas is shortened form of Eustace. Also Eustace is English cognate of Eustachius.
View middle names that goes with Staas like Cage, Myke, Rodger, Cyon,Names that rhyme with Staas
Popularity of Staas
Staas is an uncommon name around the globe. As per our research, over 30 people has been named Staas globally.
Staas in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Staas
Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about. You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right. Your impulsiveness and short temper are your worst character traits you need to work on. You have a restless spirit and booming energy. The letter S as your cornerstone reveals your wish to leave your mark in the world.
Other names similar to Staas
- Sharise is English form of Cerise. Also Sharise is English form of Charis. Also Sharise is English cognate of Charisse
- Gia - Commonly Accepted unisex name Gia means "Yahweh is Gracious or Life" primarily used in Faroese and Kannada is rooted from Old Greek and Hebrew languages
- Aristodemo - Boy name Aristodemo means "The Best of the People" and rooted from Old Greek is used in Italian and Spanish
- Petya means The Rock or The Stone is rooted from Old Greek and is majorly used in Bulgarian and Russian is used as a gender insensitive name
- Klet - Klet's meaning is Remembered has its origin in Greek
Namesakes of Staas
We could not find any notable namesake.