Kaitlin meaning and origin
Particulary used in Irish and English noteworthy, Kaitlin means "The Pure or Girls". It is rooted from Old Greek is used as a unisex name . Kaitlin is form of widely accepted and long standing Katie. Katie is short form of Kate. Also Katie is short version of Carine. Katie is also abridged form of Karine. Origin of Commonly Accepted Katie is in Old Greek language, meaning of Katie is "Pure, Virginal and Form of Katherine". Kaitlin is a variation of widespread Karine. Karine is form of loved Carina. Also Karine is variation of desirable Karin. Karine is also variation of desirable Karina. Karine is English and German equivalent of Carine. Also Karine is English cognate of Cara. Karine is also equivalent of Carine in German and English languages. Karine is also equivalent of Carina in German language. Karine is also French and Russian equivalent of Karen. Karine is also equivalent of Karina in English language. Karine's meaning is Dear, Pretty and Beloved is originated from Italian and Latin. Kaitlin is version of noteworthy and pious Caitlin. Caitlin is variant of desirable Karine. Caitlin is derivation of Catherine. Caitlin is Irish cognate of Katharina. Also Caitlin is Gaelic and English cognate of Catheline, an Old French Form of Katharina. Cherished Caitlin came from Old Greek, meaning of Caitlin is "Girls and The Pure". Kaitlin is a variant form of evergreen, eminent and saintly Kate. Kate is derived from Catherine. Kate is form of Katherine in English language. Also Kate is Swedish cognate of Káti. Famous Kate has its origin in Old Greek, Kate means "Pure and Beauty".
Variants of Kaitlin
Aikaterine, Cateline, Katharina, Kaetlin, Caitlin, Kate, Karine, Katie, Caelyn, Katleen, Katherine, Káti, Cait, Caitie, Kalisa, Carina, Karin, Karina, Carine, Cara, Karen, Cate, Catheryn, Katja, Katielee, Katalin, Catharina, EcaterinaNames that rhyme with Kaitlin
Popularity of Kaitlin
Kaitlin was a popular name in United States. Over 57146 babies have been given the moniker in 57 years. When at its peak in 1994, the moniker grabbed the 93rd spot and 3602 baby girls were given the name. After 57 years, the name has past its prime. Additionally, the moniker has been in the top 100 baby names 6 times Kaitlin was a common name in England and Wales. Over 2936 babies have been named Kaitlin since 1996. When at its peak in 2004,. However after 23 years, the name is on free fall on the charts.
Kaitlin is an uncommon baby name in Ireland, even after 25 years of use, it could not make it big. There are over 241 babies that have been given the name Kaitlin in Ireland. It had a short run of 8 years on France girl names chart. Kaitlin is a common name in Canada while somewhat familiar name in Australia and England. As per our evaluation, over 60000 people has been named Kaitlin globally.
Kaitlin in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Kaitlin?
You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes. You are the most active, livingly human being in your surroundings. You are not stubborn but flexible and think outside the limits. You always watch not to hurt anyone's emotions. You are the manager of events and organizer of partying among your friends. You are an attractive person and everyone sees it. You have a quick mind. You are dominant when it comes to relationships.
Go through the following names similar to Kaitlin
- Sandrina - Unfamiliar Sandrinas origin is Old Greek is used as a baby girl name which is majorly used in Finnish and German, meaning of Sandrina is "Protect or Man or Defender of Men"
- Corena - The curious and evergreen girl name Corena is of Old Greek origin, Corena means "Maiden and Seething Pool". Corena is a derivative of Cora.
- Calimero - Meaning of Calimero is Beautiful Thigh or The Elements Kalos Meaning Fair Beautiful Handsome is notably used in Italian and is rooted from Old Greek is used as a baby boy name
- Ciri - The uncommon girl name Ciri is rooted from Old Greek, Ciri means "Ladylike"
- Lyre - Dominantly used in English, Lyre is used as a gender insensitive name, meaning of Lyre is "A Fork from River or Glen" is rooted from Old Greek
Namesakes of Kaitlin
- Kaitlin Sandeno, American former competition swimmer
- Kaitlin Hopkins, American stage, screen, and television actress
- Kaitlin Olson, American actress, producer and comedian
- Kaitlin Howell, Canadian actress
- Kaitlin Cullum, American actress
- Kaitlin Doubleday, American actress