Stefaan meaning and origin
Origin of Stefaan is in Old Greek is used majorly in Dutch, a baby boy name, meaning of Stefaan is "The Crowned".
Variants of StefaanNames that rhyme with Stefaan
Popularity of Stefaan
Stefaan is an uncommon baby name in Belgium, chances of it being still in use are very slim. Also, Stefaan is a familiar name in South Africa and Netherlands. According to our findings, over 10000 babies have been named Stefaan globally.
Stefaan in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Stefaan
Skin touch makes you nervous because you feel it so deeply that it makes you tremble. You will experience your spiritual calling soon. And it will be associated with romantic feelings. You will learn that nothing matters more than love and dreams in life. If your name ends with letter N, you are not an ordinary person. Nothing escapes your eye, your sense of smell is highly developed, such as your sense of touch.
Do you like Stefaan? Other names you would love
- Andreka - Meaning of Andreka is Beautiful and Dared, The Manly and Feminine Form of Andrew is of Old Greek origin is given to baby girls. Andreka is derivation of Andrea.
- Pamla - Anomalous Pamla has its origin in Old Greek is a baby girl name, Pamla means "All Honey and New Leaves". Pamla is derivative of Pamela.
- Allister - Unwonted Allister came from Old Greek, meaning of Allister is "Warrior, Defender of Man or Variant of Alexander" and is used mostly in English is used for both sexes
- Sanja - Meaning of Sanja is Face of the Night or He Who Wards Off (Other) Men is a gender-neutral name, especially used in Tamil, Arabic and Danish is of Old Greek origin
- Katsa means Beloved and Dear generally used for baby girls, used predominantly in Scandinavian has its origin in Old Greek. Katsa is derivative of Karine.
Namesakes of Stefaan
- Stefaan Van Laere, Belgian writer who writes and publishes in Dutch
- Stefaan De Clerck, Belgian politician and former Minister of Justice of Belgium
- Stefaan Maene, former backstroke and medley swimmer from Belgium,
- Stefaan Tanghe, Belgian retired footballer