Stien meaning and origin
Meaning of Stien is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
View middle names that goes with Stien like Lihi, Maryellen, Esmy,Names that rhyme with Stien
Popularity of Stien
Stien is a familiar baby name in Belgium, it has been in use since 1995 and was able to reach the top 200 names. In 2006, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 118 on girl names chart when 85 babies were given the name Stien. There are over 1145 babies that have been given the name Stien in Belgium. Stien is a common name in Indonesia while somewhat familiar name in Netherlands. According to our research, at least 2000 people have been bestowed Stien around the globe.
Stien in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Stien?
You have an excellent memory and you recall every detail from your past. If number 5 is your soul urge no it reveals your constant care of your soul and body. It's time you give adventure and spontaneity a chance. People admire you for your honesty but they also fear what you have to say about their life. You should be more careful with your actions. You can hurt people with your recklessness.
Do you like Stien? Other names you would love
- Irmene largely is used in Frankish, meaning of Irmene is "Large"
- Rubylyn - Girl name Rubylyn means "Lynn or Ruby" is predominantly used in Tagalog
- Ørni is Danish equivalent of Ǫrn
- Gessler - Meaning of Gessler is Army or Hostage
- Jean-Théophane means God Made Grace
Namesakes of Stien
- Stien Kaiser, former speed skater from the Netherlands