Subhranshu meaning and origin
The boy name Subhranshu means "The First Drop of Nature Water, White or The Moon" is predominantly used in Bengali, Hindi, Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Gujarati, Malayalam, Oriya and Marathi.Names that rhyme with Subhranshu
Popularity of Subhranshu
Subhranshu is a common baby name in India. According to our evaluation, over 1000 babies have been named Subhranshu globally.
What numbers say about Subhranshu?
Follow your dreams, not cash. You always tell the best motivational stories and give the best advice, but rarely who truly listens. Logic isn't your strongest side but perfectionism is something people admire you for. There were times when you felt lost but found yourself again thanks to your faith and will to keep going even when your knees were shaking. The best thing about you is your ability to hide your emotions when necessary in order to avoid getting hurt.
Do you like Subhranshu? Other names you would love
- Rasagnya - The girl name Rasagnya is used substantially in Telugu and Bengali languages, Rasagnya means "Prefect or Perfect"
- Abhijita is used predominantly in Oriya and Sanskrit bestowed upon girls, Abhijita means "Victorious Woman"
- Sanjith - Isolated and Contemporary boy name Sanjith means "Perfectly Victorious or Winner from 4 Directions" is commonly used in Tamil and Oriya
- Bala Ganapati - Used principally in Gujarati and Marathi, Bala Ganapati means "Beloved or Lovable Child" is a boy name
- Harsit - Majorly used in Oriya and Marathi, Harsit means "Joyous or Happy" is used for boys
Namesakes of Subhranshu
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Subhranshu
- Boy names beginning with S
- Hindi Boy Names
- Bengali Boy Names
- Gujarati Boy Names
- Kannada Boy Names
- Malayalam Boy Names
- Marathi Boy Names
- Tamil Boy Names
- Telugu Boy Names
- Indian Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean First
- Baby Names that mean Nature
- Baby Names that mean Water
- Baby Names that mean White
- Baby Names that mean Moon