Tagea meaning and origin
Tagea is effeminate version of Tage. Tage is version of renowned Taki. Tage came from Old Norse language, meaning of Tage is "Take".Names that rhyme with Tagea
Popularity of Tagea
Tagea is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological analysis of Tagea
You don't believe much in love. However, deep inside, you secretly wish to find someone who will prove you wrong. You don't focus on material things but like to have nice possessions. You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go. Use your influence and attractiveness to ‘force' people to do the right thing when necessary. Your independence and narcissism make you more attractive than you already are in people's eyes.
Do you like Tagea? You would love these names
- Sven - Origin of Prominent Sven is in Old Norse is specifically used in Finnish, Norwegian and English and is bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Sven is "The Element Sveinn Meaning Boy, Boy or Lad"
- Hauke primarily is used in Low German and German aimed at both sexes, meaning of Hauke is "Mind or Spirit" is originated from Germanic and Old High German
- Dusteah - Girl name Dusteah is originated from English, Dusteah means "Valiant Fighter and Form of Dustin". Dusteah is a derivation of Dusty.
- Shelbey - Shelbey's meaning is From the Village on the Ledge or Estate on the Ledge is used in English and English that came from Old Norse is used as a gender-neutral name
- Unn came from Old Norse, meaning of Unn is "Unn Which Means Love or Love", used largely in Danish and Swedish is given to both boys and girls
Namesakes of Tagea
We could not find any notable namesake.