Takoya name meaning
What does Takoya mean?
Meaning of Takoya is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Takoya
How popular is the name Takoya?
Takoya is an uncommon baby name in United States where it had been in use since 1979 and achieved its top ranking of 6152 in 1986. There are over 105 babies that have been given the name Takoya in United States. At least, 100 people globally have carried Takoya as their given name according to our findings.
What numbers say about Takoya?
You keep your promises and people trust you for that. You need to open up and allow your closest ones to enter your real world. You can't be offended or insulted by anyone because you know that an insult is an insult if you accept it as your truth. You are enthusiastic, always do something productive, however, you lack creativity. In order to refuel your soul with creativity, travel, or do something unusual for you.
Do you like Takoya? Read these names too
- Chunta - Chunta's meaning is Cheating or A Bird is used mostly in Hindi and Hindi is bestowed upon both genders
- Un - Un's meaning is Grace has its origin in Korean is a unisex name is used principally in Korean
- Xanti - Meaning of Xanti is Honoring St is used as a boy name has origin in Basque
- Chiante - Offbeat unisex name Chiante means "Resembling the Wine" is originated from Italian
- Eilam - Eilam's meaning is Eternal is a baby boy name
Famous people named Takoya
We could not find any notable namesake.