Talvi meaning and origin
Mainly used in Swedish, Finnish and Danish, Talvi has its origin in Finnish, meaning of Talvi is "Winter" is a baby girl name.Names that rhyme with Talvi
Popularity of Talvi
Talvi is a familiar baby name in Estonia. According to our research, at least 200 people have been bestowed Talvi around the globe.
Talvi in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Talvi?
You are an ambitious person, who's driven by success and high aspirations. Unrestricted lifestyle is your mark. Your expression number reveals what you are best at and that would be successful businessmen, self-made millionaire, influencer, weird artist, or politician. We all know that this world is an ugly place to live in, but we have to do everything in our power to improve it. You are a child of change.
Other names similar to Talvi, for would be parents
- Trausti - Dominantly used in Norwegian and Finnish, Trausti means "Trusty, Firm, Strong" has its roots in Old Norse is used as a boy name
- Joose - Used chiefly in Danish and Finnish long standing and customary, Joose is aimed at baby boys. Joose is Finnish form of Jose
- Agimar means Sword Tip or Famous is rooted from Old High German and Germanic is used as a baby boy name
- Helmfried - Meaning of Helmfried is Helmet or Peace is used as a boy name came from Old High German
- Noona - Substantially used in Finnish and Danish unfading and cherished, Noona is aimed at girls. Noona is equivalent of Nona in Finnish language
Namesakes of Talvi
We could not find any notable namesake.