Noona meaning and origin
Noona is Finnish form of Nona.
Variants of NoonaNames that rhyme with Noona
Popularity of Noona
Noona is a rare name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Noona
You are independent and capable to provide for you and your family. People try to copy you all the time but it doesn't make you happy. If letter A is your capstone in your name, you are romantic by nature. However, you are also interested in action. If letter A is your capstone, then you are probably a man of your word. But you never change your style as trends change because you are faithful to your individuality.
Parents who liked Noona, loved these names
- Snær - Meaning of Snær is Snow is dominantly used in Old Norse, Swedish and Finnish and is aimed at baby boys is rooted from Old Norse
- Kjellu is used particulary in Old Swedish and Swedish is used as a baby girl name. Kjellu is Swedish cognate of Kætilløgh
- Borg - Borg's meaning is From the Fortified Hill Or Castle has its origin in Old Norse and is used commonly in Swedish and Norwegian is used for both sexes
- Najattaaq is Greenlandic form of Najagtâĸ
- Vinna - The girl name Vinna is used in Finnish, Danish and Swedish. Vinna is Nordic cognate of Winna
Namesakes of Noona
We could not find any notable namesake.