Tamin meaning and origin
Tamin has its origin in Slavonic and Arabic, Tamin means "Accomplished, Completed or Perfect" is a baby boy name . Tamin is derivative of Taman. Taman means Philosophers Stone, Dark Black and Wishing Stone Gem is originated from Slavonic.Names that rhyme with Tamin
Popularity of Tamin
Tamin is a popular baby name in Indonesia where every 1 in 20000 have the name. At least, 10000 people globally have carried Tamin as their given name according to our findings.
What numbers say about Tamin?
You are interested in learning new and exciting things. You like your freedom and independence. You are also the craziest, most determinate and strong-willed one in your surroundings. You test your limits not to amaze others and prove you are courageous but to satisfy the adrenaline hunger inside your heart. You never settle for less. You are a walking inspiration with an amazing aura. You are too kind to tell these people to leave and so, you end up drained and confused.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Tamin
- Aftaab - Unisex name Aftaab means "The Sun" is specifically used in Arabic and Bengali
- Khuzaymah - Boy name Khuzaymah is used mainly in Hindi and Arabic, meaning of Khuzaymah is "Old Arabic Name"
- Munir - Infrequent boy name Munir means "Moon's Light, Lamp or Shining" has its origin in Arabic is mainly used in Arabic and Hindi
- Dhuha - Majorly used in Arabic, Marathi and Sindhi, Dhuha has origin in Arabic, meaning of Dhuha is "Forenoon" is used as a unisex name
- Shimah - Used particulary in Arabic and Arabic, Shimah means "Character, Habit or Cream" and a gender-neutral name is of Native and American-Navajo origin
Namesakes of Tamin
- Tamina Pollack-Paris in Camp Rock as Actress