Tamirah meaning and origin
Atypical Tamirah is originated from Hebrew is used in English is bestowed upon girls. Tamirah is variant spelling of Tamira. Tamira is version of desirable Tamar. Tamira is English cognate of Tamar. Also Tamira is English equivalent of Tamara. Tamira means Earth, Date Palm and A Spice or Palm Tree came from Hebrew.
Variants of Tamirah
View middle names that goes with Tamirah like Destinee, Paralee,Names that rhyme with Tamirah
Popularity of Tamirah
Tamirah is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 25 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 7000. Over 204 people have been named Tamirah in United States. Tamirah is a common name in Indonesia. As per our estimate, over 2000 babies have been bestowed Tamirah around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numerology tells about Tamirah?
You can't stand in one place for a long time because it bores you. With time, you will gather the courage to make the first step toward your goal. You are probably well aware of your dependence on others. Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change. It takes a long time for someone to gain a special place in your heart. Sometimes you focus on analyzing people's actions and get inspired by what they do and how they live.
Do you like Tamirah? Read these names too
- Ikabod - Used notably in Hebrew, Ikabod is rooted from Hebrew used as a baby boy name, Ikabod means "Inglorious"
- Chayim - Used chiefly in English and Hebrew atypical, Chayim aimed at baby boys is originated from Hebrew, Chayim means "Life or The Element Hayyim Meaning Life"
- Shawny - Meaning of Shawny is God is Merciful is originated from Hebrew is a girl name
- Gershum came from Hebrew, meaning of Gershum is "A Stranger Here and Exile" is a baby boy name. Gershum is resultant of Gershom.
- Libney - Libney's meaning is Manuscripts of God and A Distinguished Woman is a baby girl name has origin in Hebrew. Libney is derived from Libni.
Namesakes of Tamirah
We could not find any notable namesake.