Tamie meaning and origin
Especially used in English frequently used, Tamie is originated from Hebrew and is aimed at both sexes, meaning of Tamie is "Date Palm or Gemini". Tamie is variation of prominent Tamar. Tamar is Latin form of Θαμαρ, a Greek Form of the Hebrew Name תָּמָר = Date Palm Tree. Of English and Hebrew origin, Prominent Tamar, Tamar means "Palm Tree and From Tamar". Tamie is abridged form of Tamara. Tamara is equivalent of Tamar in Russian language. Also Tamara is equivalent of Tamar in Latin and Russian languages. Prominent Sanskrit and Hebrew Tamara, meaning of Tamara is "Palm Tree and The Element Tamara Which Means Spice". Tamie is abridged form of Tamara. Tamara is equivalent of Tamar in Russian language. Also Tamara is equivalent of Tamar in Latin and Russian languages..
Variants of Tamie
View middle names that goes with Tamie like Eben, Asie, Carlton, Wylie, Vince, Almon,Names that rhyme with Tamie
Popularity of Tamie
Tamie is a common name in United States given to over 3237 babies in 47 years. At its zenith in 1959, it ranked 576th when 291 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. Tamie is a rare baby name in England and Wales and may not be used now. But Tamie is a popular baby name in Japan where every 1 in 5000 have the name. According to our estimate, at least 30000 people have been bestowed Tamie around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Tamie
Your past is the reason why you've turned into this amazing, kind-hearted person. You neglect your own issues and helping other is more important to you. You are passionate when it comes to relationships but cool off too easily. You never get tired from trying to be better than you were yesterday. Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change. You are always there to help people in need with a good advice or do something that would ease up their situation, or at least make them feel more comfortable in their own skin.
Other names similar to Tamie, for name hunters
- Josia - Josia's meaning is Yahweh Supports is chiefly used in African, Dutch and German and is used for both genders is originated from Hebrew
- Mischael - Boy name Mischael means "Who is What God Is?" dominantly used in German is rooted from Hebrew language
- Izanne - Girl name Izanne means "Grace and Combination of Ysabel and Anne". Its origin is in Hebrew is used substantially in English. Izanne is resulted from Ysanne.
- Saran - The rare unisex name Saran has its origin in Hebrew, Saran means "Protection or Surrender" is mostly used in Gujarati and Hindi
- Yonan - Meaning of Yonan is God is Merciful has its origin in Hebrew
Namesakes of Tamie
- Tamie Sheffield, American film actress
- Tamie Tran in PSY Wants to Kill Me as Actress
- Tamieka Chavis in Misunderstandings as Actress
- Actor Tamie Kubota, known for TV series Supernova Flashman