Tamyra meaning and origin
Tamyra is English cognate of Tamar. Also Tamyra is English and Hebrew cognate of Tamara.
Variants of TamyraNames that rhyme with Tamyra
Popularity of Tamyra
Tamyra was a common name in United States. Over 2234 babies have been named Tamyra since 1941. At the peak of its usage in 1958,. However after 66 years, the name is on free fall on the charts. Tamyra is a rare baby name in France there is very thin chances of it still being given. As per our evaluation, over 2000 people has been named Tamyra globally.
What numbers say about Tamyra?
If you can buy it with money, it means it's cheap. Open your mind and allow yourself to form a different opinion than the usual one you have. You want everyone to admire your personality and envy your life. The number 6 as your expression number reveals you have a caring nature. Having letter A as your capstone in your name represents the independent and carefree life you are living. You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions.
Go through the following names similar to Tamyra
- Hanika - Creative and adventurous and Fresh girl name Hanika is originated from Hebrew which is used in Hindi and Kannada languages, meaning of Hanika is "Swan, A Graceful Woman or Beautiful"
- Joannik - Joannik means "God is Merciful" is rooted from Hebrew
- Yedida - Yedida's meaning is Beloved used for girls that originated from Hebrew is principally used in Hebrew
- Maarchje - The girl name Maarchje is used substantially in Dutch. Its origin is in Hebrew, Maarchje means "Sea of Bitterness and Bitter". Maarchje is a derivative of Mary.
- Orlanne - Meaning of Orlanne is God is with Us has origin in Hebrew
Namesakes of Tamyra
- Tamyra Gray, American actress, singer and songwriter