Mahra meaning and origin
Originated from Hebrew, Recent and Odd Mahra is used for baby girls. Mahra is version of biblical and enduring Mara. Mara is variation of persistent and biblical Maria. Also Mara is variation of well-liked and conifer Mary. Mara is also variant form of dominant Tamar. Mara is short version of Maralda. Also Mara is short form of Amara. Mara is effeminate version of Mar. Mara is Finnish cognate of Martin. Mara means Variant of Maria and Time is of Hebrew and Old Greek origin.
Variants of MahraNames that rhyme with Mahra
Popularity of Mahra
Mahra is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. Mahra is a rare baby name in England and Wales however it is still in use. Mahra is a common name in United Arab Emirates while somewhat familiar name in Oman, Pakistan, India, Indonesia and Jordan. According to our research, over 4000 babies have been named Mahra globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological analysis of Mahra
Try to be more compassionate and humane. Push yourself but not others who clearly don't like to be pushed but enjoy their comfort zone. You always have the best ideas and persistence to realize each and one of them at work. If you want to play with the big players, act like one. You suffer from insomnia but your mental health is great. Open up to new suggestions and ideas. You believe in yourself, something we don't see much in people today.
Parents who liked Mahra, loved these names
- Ezzi has its origin in Hebrew, Ezzi means "Help" is given to boys. Ezzi is derived from Ezer.
- Yoram - Originated from Hebrew, Unfamiliar Yoram bestowed upon boys which is used particulary in Hebrew, Yoram means "God is Exalted"
- Marushka - Especially used in Russian, Marushka is originated from Hebrew and a baby girl name, meaning of Marushka is "Bitterness"
- Chaveiva means One who is Dearly Loved came from Hebrew is commonly used for girls. Chaveiva is derivative of Chaviva.
- Benjamyn - Meaning of Benjamyn is Son of the One who Loves Horses and Son of My Old Age Favorite is a baby boy name has origin in Hebrew. Benjamyn is derivative of Benjamin.
Namesakes of Mahra
We could not find any notable namesake.