Taqiyah meaning and origin
Meaning of Taqiyah is Pious, Righteous or Heedful of God used for girls is commonly used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Taqiyah
Popularity of Taqiyah
Taqiyah is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. According to our estimate, over 30 babies have been named Taqiyah globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Taqiyah
You have no enemies. Be proud of everything you've been through. You have the capability to guide others and people will get awestruck by witnessing your efforts. You want to shout it out to the world that not everyone has to think or behave the same. You are enthusiastic, always do something productive, however, you lack creativity. In order to refuel your soul with creativity, travel, or do something unusual for you.
You would love these names similar to Taqiyah
- Zuka means Morning, The Sun or Money is used as a boy name is dominantly used in Arabic
- Abdul Muhsin means Servant of the Benefactor or Slave of the Benefactor is used as a baby boy name. It is rooted from Arabic is particulary used in Arabic
- Jazey - Boy name Jazey is primarily used in Arabic, meaning of Jazey is "Impatient"
- Basilah - Girl name Basilah is used especially in Arabic, meaning of Basilah is "Fearless or Brave"
- Sammara - Sammara's meaning is Under God's Rule is used prevalently in Arabic used for baby girls has origin in Hebrew
Namesakes of Taqiyah
We could not find any notable namesake.