Tasmin meaning and origin
Infrequent unisex name Tasmin is used in Hindi, English, Arabic and Sanskrit, meaning of Tasmin is "In that, She who Fulfils or She who Fulfills" came from Aramaic. Tasmin is variant of customary Tamsin. Tamsin is form of Tamson. Tamsin is short form of Thomasine. Tamsin means Twin and Gemini has its origin in Scandinavian is principally used in English. Tasmin is a diminutive of Thomasina. Originated from Aramaic, Curious Thomasina, Thomasina means "Little Twin and Twin".
Variants of TasminNames that rhyme with Tasmin
Popularity of Tasmin
Tasmin is a familiar baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 500 names. In 1996, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 484 on girl names chart when 57 babies were given the name Tasmin. Over 427 babies in England and Wales have been named Tasmin. The moniker is an uncommon baby name in United States and may not be used now. Tasmin is a rare baby name in Ireland, chances of it being still in use are very slim. But Tasmin is a popular baby name in Bangladesh where every 1 in 4000 have the name as well as in Indonesia. As per our estimate, over 50000 people has been named Tasmin globally.
Numerological analysis of Tasmin
Find an efficient way to spread awareness of the things you believe matter the most. Your main characteristics are determination, courage, and enterprise. You are also a great storyteller and always share the best experiences. Almost every celebrity has the number 22 as their destiny number. Learn to let go of things that don't belong in your life anymore. You want to find your soul mate but secretly don't believe in soul mates.
Do you like Tasmin? Read these names too
- Mukarram - Mukarram's meaning is Respected or Honoured is used mainly in Arabic and Arabic is given to both boys and girls
- Humaid - Anomalous and Modern boy name Humaid means "Great, One who Glorifies God or Praise" is prevalently used in Hindi and Arabic
- Mashal - Primarily used in Arabic, Arabic and Hindi uncustomary, Mashal means "Night Lamp or Light" is a gender-neutral name
- Smera means Smiley or Smiling has origin in Hebrew aimed at baby girls is used specifically in Bengali, Kannada and Telugu
- Anjuman is used in Bengali, Telugu and Tamil is used commonly as a gender insensitive name, Anjuman means "A Symbol or Assembly"
Namesakes of Tasmin
- Tasmin Little, English classical violinist
- Tasmin Archer, English pop singer
- Tasmin Lucia-Khan in 60 Seconds as