Kalim meaning and origin
Of Arabic origin, Unwonted Kalim means "Speaker, Interlocutor, Orator, Another Name for Prophet Muhammad, Lecturer or Talker" and is used notably in Arabic and English is a boy name.
Variants of KalimNames that rhyme with Kalim
Popularity of Kalim
Kalim is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 20 years of use, it could not make it big. There are over 123 babies that have been given the name Kalim in United States. Also, it is uncommon in England and Wales, where it has been in use since 1996 and peaked in 1998 when it ranked 1000th. Over 116 babies in England and Wales have been named Kalim. In France, it has been in use since 1991 and peaked in 2017 when it ranked 2251st. Over 114 people have been named Kalim in France.
Kalim is a rare baby name in Ireland and may not be used now. But Kalim is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 20000 have the name as well as in, Pakistan and Afghanistan. As per our evaluation, over 90000 babies have been bestowed Kalim around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Kalim
At work, you are the innovator and researcher always focused on finding creative ways to solve things and improve the company's progress. Your best character traits are individuality and independence. You are influential and use your influence to do great things. Your life interests change as you change, constantly. People get you confused for a fool when instead you are the smartest person they will ever know.
Looking for a name like Kalim? Please go through the following names
- Aazam - Unisex name Aazam means "Supreme, Powerful or Fearless" is used especially in Arabic, Bengali and Kannada
- Jian - Origin of Unfamiliar Jian is in Hebrew and Mandarin languages bestowed upon both boys and girls, used specifically in Arabic, Kanji symbol and Mandarin, meaning of Jian is "Healthy or Life"
- Mada - The rare and quaint unisex name Mada is used primarily in Arabic, Hindi and Sanskrit, Mada means "Form of Madeline, Woman from Magdala or Illusion" is originated from Hebrew
- Murtadaa - Meaning of Murtadaa is Contented, Pleased or Satisfied used for boys is mainly used in Arabic and Sindhi
- Hanash dominantly is used in Arabic and Sindhi, meaning of Hanash is "A Hadith was Narrated by a Man with the Same Name" is used as a baby boy name
Namesakes of Kalim
- Kalim Siddiqui, Kalim Siddiqui, Ph
- Kalim Sharafi, Bangladeshi Rabindra Sangeet singer