Wahib meaning and origin
Wahib came from Arabic, meaning of Wahib is "Liberal Donor, Another Name for the God, Generous Donor or The Giver" aimed at baby boys is used in Sindhi, Arabic and Hindi.
Variants of WahibNames that rhyme with Wahib
Popularity of Wahib
Wahib is a unique baby name in France, it has been in use since 1968 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 2005, it ranked 1013rd when 30 boys were named Wahib. Over 561 people have been named Wahib in France. Wahib is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. And also in Belgium. But Wahib is a popular baby name in Yemen where every 1 in 2000 have the name. At least, 30000 people globally have carried Wahib as their given name according to our estimate.
Numerological analysis of Wahib
No one dares to say bad things about you. You believe that each one of us was born with a purpose or is supposed to give their life a purpose of their own. You have no enemies. You try to act according to your beliefs and encourage others to do the right thing. Expression number 7 reveals your disrespect for people who gossip, lie and have no special purpose in life. When it comes to relationships, you hate monogamy and easily fall in and out of love.
Other names similar to Wahib, for would be moms
- Orane - Used mostly in French and Arabic, Orane has its origin in Latin and Arabic, Orane means "Gold or From Oran" is used customarily as a gender-neutral name
- Youcef - Youcef's meaning is He (God) Will Add or God Adds is used in Arabic and French has its roots in Hebrew is used as a boy name
- Shariq - Queer boy name Shariq means "Brilliance, Intelligent or Radiant" which is particulary used in Telugu, Arabic and Sindhi is rooted from Sanskrit language
- Izna means Light aimed at girls is chiefly used in Hindi and Kannada
- Abasah is used dominantly in Sindhi and Arabic commonly bestowed upon girls, Abasah means "Daughter of Al Mahdi or Daughter of Al-mahdi who was Distinguished Among her Contemporaries"
Namesakes of Wahib
We could not find any notable namesake.