Tejita name meaning
What does Tejita mean?
Tejita is used mostly in Hindi, Tejita means "Radiant" is given to both genders.Names that rhyme with Tejita
How popular is the name Tejita?
Tejita is an uncommon name probably limited to India.
What numerology tells about Tejita?
Skin touch makes you nervous because you feel it so deeply that it makes you tremble. You are deeply related to the 5 senses. To have letter A as your capstone reflects your consistency and credibility. You are an intuitive person who sees through people and their intentions, which can be irritating sometimes. In order to achieve something great and unseen so far, you have to rely on your talents, creativity, and intuition.
If you like Tejita, you would love these names
- Pandava means The Five Brothers in Mahabharata or River aimed at both genders is chiefly used in Hindi and Hindi
- Panjang - Of Malay origin, Panjang is used principally in Malay used for baby boys, Panjang means "Long"
- A'ala means Royal is used as a baby boy name
- Chahida - The Chahida means "Witness of the Truth" came from Quran
- Dammo largely is used in Frisian, meaning of Dammo is "Famous, Composition or Thanks"
Famous people named Tejita
We could not find any notable namesake.