Tonin meaning and origin
Meaning of Tonin is Who Eats Flower has origin in Greek. Tonin is short of Antonin. Antonin is resultant of Antonio. Antonin especially is used in Polish and French, meaning of Antonin is "Who Eats Flower" is originated from Latin and Greek. Tonin is celebrated on May 2nd.Names that rhyme with Tonin
Popularity of Tonin
Tonin is an uncommon baby name in France, even after 27 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 2000. Over 280 babies in France have been named Tonin. The name is a common name in Albania while somewhat familiar name in Greece. According to our research, at least 2000 people have been bestowed Tonin around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Tonin
You are pretty, smart and charismatic, you still doubt yourself. You don't need people to tell you that you are awesome and special because you already know. When it comes to romantic relationships, you are a passionate lover. You are also a great storyteller and always share the best experiences. You are not stubborn but flexible and think outside the limits. You don't believe in rules and restrictions.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Tonin
- Catia - Unconventional girl name Catia means "The Pure", dominantly used in Finnish and French came from French and Old Greek
- Dymitry - Of Polish and Old Greek origin, Dymitry bestowed upon baby boys, Dymitry means "Follower of Demeter and Dedicated to Demeter". Dymitry is derivation of Demetrius.
- Irita - Uncommon girl name Irita has origin in Old Greek prevalently used in English language, meaning of Irita is "Rainbow, Radiance and Inspired By the Eponymous Greek Messenger of the Gods". Irita is a shortened form of Iris.
- Athene - Uncommon girl name Athene has its origin in Old Greek which is used dominantly in Greek, Swedish and Danish languages, Athene means "Form of Anna and Clever". Athene is derived from Ana.
- Leandro - Leandro's meaning is Folk, Lion of a Man or Man of the People is substantially used in Swedish, Danish and Norwegian and is given to baby boys has origin in Old Greek
Namesakes of Tonin
- Tonin Harapi, Albanian composer and teacher
- Tonino Benacquista in The Family as Writer
- Tonino Ricci in Il dito nella piaga as Director
- Tonino Zera in La sconosciuta as Production Designer
- Tonino Guerra in Amarcord as Writer
- Tonino Valerii in Il mio nome è Nessuno as Director
- Tonin Ujka characterized important role of Meti in 1978 action, drama movie Nga mesi i errësirës.