Anyah meaning and origin
Of Hebrew and Old Greek origin, Unconventional Anyah bestowed upon both genders, used prevalently in Tamil, Gujarati, Sanskrit, Hindi, Bengali, Malayalam, Kannada, Oriya, Telugu and Marathi, Anyah means "The Inexhaustible". Anyah is variant of biblical and customary Anya. Anya is Lithuanian and Latvian form of Anastasia. Also Anya is Russian and Latvian equivalent of Anna. Anya means Form of Anna, Gracious and Favour came from Hebrew and Old Greek.
Variants of Anyah
View middle names that goes with Anyah like Eunice, Estell, Chantel, Jacqueline, Gwin, Kaley,Names that rhyme with Anyah
Popularity of Anyah
Anyah was a common name in United States. Over 1492 babies have been named Anyah since 1988. When at the peak of its usage in 2005,. However after 26 years, the name is on free fall on the charts. Anyah is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. It also recently appeared in France baby girl names chart. Also, Anyah is a familiar name in Indonesia. As per our evaluation, over 1000 babies have been bestowed Anyah around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological analysis of Anyah
Whatever you do, make sure you do it with heart. People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you. Believe it or not, people's stupidity and superficial attitude towards life can inspire you like nothing else can. You work hard so you can reach some level of financial stability. Lower your expectations in people and increase the expectations you have in yourself.
Looking for a name like Anyah? Please go through the following names
- Divashini - The girl name Divashini means "Shine Among the Day or All" is used notably in Tamil, Hindi and Marathi
- Gaurish - Unisex name Gaurish means "Lord Shiva" is prevalently used in Telugu, Bengali and Tamil
- Nairit - Boy name Nairit means "Southwest or South West", used notably in Hindi and Oriya is originated from Sanskrit
- Purushaakriti - The girl name Purushaakriti is used specifically in Telugu and Bengali, Purushaakriti means "One who Takes the Form of a Man"
- Vanu means Friend, Zealous or Eager is dominantly used in Tamil, Marathi and Malayalam is used as a baby boy name
Namesakes of Anyah
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Anyah
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Greek Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Sanskrit Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Girl names that ends with -yah