Catia meaning and origin
The curious girl name Catia is dominantly used in French, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish and Finnish, Catia means "The Pure" came from Old Greek and French. Catia is variant form of trendy Karine. Karine is variant form of trendy Carina. Also Karine is a variation of popular Karin. Karine is also form of customary Karina. Karine is German and English cognate of Carine. Also Karine is English form of Cara. Karine is also English and German equivalent of Carine. Karine is also equivalent of Carina in German language. Karine is also equivalent of Karen in French and Russian languages. Karine is also English equivalent of Karina. Karine means Dear and Beloved came from Latin and Old Greek. Catia is resulted from Catherine. Catherine is variation of predominant Karine. Catherine is English equivalent of Katharina. Also Catherine is form of Katharina in French and English languages. Odd Catherine's origin is Old Greek, meaning of Catherine is "Pure, The Pure and Innocent". Catia is diminutive of Katharina. Katharina is variant of noteworthy Karine. Katharina is derivative of Catherine. Odd Katharina's origin is Old Greek, meaning of Katharina is "The Pure, Pure  and Far Off". Catia is celebrated on 25th of November or the 29th of April.
Variants of Catia
View middle names that goes with Catia like Agathe, Xee, Eres, Tiffanie, Tamia, Lah,Names that rhyme with Catia
Popularity of Catia
Catia is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 34 years of use, it could not make it big. There are over 316 babies that have been given the name Catia in United States. It had a short run of 6 years on England and Wales girl names chart. During its 58 years of usage in France, it had made up to just the top 900 girl names. Over 518 babies in France have been named Catia. But Catia is a popular baby name in Italy where every 1 in 3000 have the name as well as in, Mozambique, Portugal and Angola. As per our findings, over 70000 babies have been bestowed Catia around the globe.
Catia in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Catia
The capstone of your name reveals your true personality, your skills, and unique abilities. Even if you hate it, you know that opening up to new experiences is good for your soul and personal progress. You act cold around people not because you are insensitive as they believe but scared of getting carried away by your emotions. If letter A is your capstone, then you are probably a man of your word.
If you like Catia, you would love these names
- Jørgen mostly is used in Old DanishSwedish and Danish, meaning of Jørgen is "Farmer or Earthworker" has its origin in Old Greek is a baby boy name
- Pietro - Rare boy name Pietro came from Old Greek and is mainly used in Italian, Swedish and Norwegian languages, Pietro means "The Stone or The Rock"
- Tifannie means God or Luminous is rooted from Greek
- Canysa - Girl name Canysa means "One who is Very Much Loved and Very Dear" is of Old Greek origin. Canysa is derivation of Canisa.
- Kalla - Used in Norwegian, Icelandic and Finnish pleasing, Kalla came from Old Greek and Sanskrit is used for both sexes. Kalla is equivalent of Calla in Nordic language. Also Kalla is Finnish form of Kalle
Namesakes of Catia
- Catia Ojeda in The Dreamscape as Actress
- Catia Castello Branco is notable for her acting in movie Caged Women