Toushini meaning and origin
Toushini means Goddess Durga is dominantly used in Bengali and Arabic is used as a baby girl name.Names that rhyme with Toushini
Popularity of Toushini
Toushini is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Toushini
You are a team player who loves to hang around and work on different projects with different minds. If the letter I represent the last letter in your name, it reveals your compassionate and deep personality. You need to speak up and show people that you are hurt by their actions. Learn how to separate reality from illusion. Widen your perspective and become more aware of your own existence. You are highly intelligent but only a few people know you are capable of committing the perfect crime without getting caught.
Do you like Toushini? You would love these names
- Ambereen is used mostly in Arabic and English aimed at girls has its origin in Arabic, Ambereen means "Amber or Fragrance"
- Khulayd - Khulayd's meaning is Name of Companion, A Companion of the Prophet or Abiding is used dominantly in Arabic and Sindhi is given to baby boys
- Zafran has its origin in Old Persian, Zafran means "Derived from Zarparan, Gold Stigma of a Flower or Saffron", used largely in Malay and Arabic is given to boys
- Kabeesha - Meaning of Kabeesha is This was the Name of a Poetess or Daughter of Al-waqa (an) is used as a girl name is particulary used in Arabic and Tamil
- Shamir - Outlandish Shamir is used principally in Oriya, Hindi and Hindi bestowed upon both genders, Shamir means "Tidings or Like a Flint Stone"
Namesakes of Toushini
We could not find any notable namesake.